The Link Live 2022: SLCN - A Whole School Approach
Our early bird ticket offer is just £45+VAT per ticket (RRP £80+VAT) and will be available until 9th January 2022.
The Link Live 2022 will bring together expert guidance, from 8 eminent speakers, to help your school meet the needs of children and young people with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) by fostering a whole school approach. We know that early identification is essential for children who have SLCN, but support must continue beyond Early Years and, for some pupils, throughout their school career and beyond.
Therefore, we are delighted that our speakers will provide inspiration for supporting a range of age groups and will offer something for SENCos, teachers and support staff to take away.
Our renowned speakers include:
- Gogglebox star and managing director of Siddiqui Education, Baasit Siddiqui who will discuss how using digital stories can empower disadvantaged children to share their stories.
- Author and poet, Jordan Scott will speak about his first-hand experiences of growing up with a stutter.
- Educational Psychologist, Dr Samantha Weld Blundell will examine preverbal and verbal communication styles and provide ideas on how adults can support communication in the under 5s.
- And our very special headline speaker, national icon, broadcaster, author and poet, Michael Rosen, will be sharing his ideas for using vocabulary to inspire a love of language and literacy.
Join us online at The Link Live 2022 on Friday 11th March
- 8 eminent speakers with live, online Q&A
- 7 inspiring sessions
- 1 key message - In order to support children and young people with SLCN a whole school approach is essential
Visit speechandlanguage.info/linklive and get your early bird ticket (ticket includes on-demand access to watch whenever suits you).
We look forward to seeing you there.