Did you know this about Infant Language Link?
You may know that Infant Language Link is an award-winning package that identifies and supports children with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) in 4000+ schools in the UK and overseas.
But did you know?
- Infant Language Link supports children from Year R/P1 to Year 2/P3
- The package enables you to screen as many children as you wish ensuring no child is unidentified and unsupported.
- The online standardised assessment is easy to administer and engaging for your pupils. It also examines 7 areas of language
- There is just one price, regardless of how many classes you have in your entry year or how many children are in KS1.
- There are 12 fully resourced small-group interventions plus 1-1 supplementary teaching interventions and parent worksheets
- Dynamic reports are available at individual, class year and whole school level
- Training is included in the annual subscription and is provided in the form of live webinars with our speech and language therapists and step-by-step user video guides
- Our Speech and Language Help Desk is here Monday to Friday 8-5 for schools to discuss admin queries, tech questions and specific assessment related questions with our friendly team of former school staff and speech and language therapists
- All subscribing schools receive a monthly Newsletter from the Speech and Language Help Desk with package updates advice and tips for getting the most from the Speech and Language Link packages
- Infant Language Link subscribers get a discount of £50 per ticket to our annual online SLCN conference – THE LINK LIVE (normal price £80+VATpp)
Infant Language Link works alongside local speech and language therapy services and gives you the tools to begin supporting the child while a referral is being processed and to monitor and support children who do not meet the criteria for a specialist referral but will fall behind if their needs are not addressed as early as possible.