Support for Parents
Welcome to the Parent Portal, our new parent support site for children with speech and language difficulties.
At Speech Link Multimedia Ltd we believe that every child should have access to support for their speech, language and communication needs to help them reach their full potential.
Our speech activities will help your child to hear the difference between speech sounds (sound discrimination) and to identify sounds at the beginning and ends of words (phonics). These skills are important for both talking and reading.
Our language activities will help develop your child’s ability to follow instructions, understand talking and learn new words more easily.
These materials are all Copyright, Speech Link Multimedia Ltd
What can you do with them?
- Download them for your own use
- Print them for your own use
- Link to them
What's not allowed?
- Uploading these files to other websites or any file sharing facility
- Selling these files or printed versions of these files
- Emailing the files or posting on social media (just send or post a link to them)
In the coming weeks you will be able to hear our speech and language therapy podcasts and watch our videos about how to encourage your child’s talking at home, and we will be adding more games and activities.
We hope you and your child enjoy using this website.